- Handling customer complaints and resolving issues that employees are not authorized to handle on their own Dealing with schedule changes, employee call-ins, and other staffing issues Filling in for absent employees as needed to ensure smooth operation of the business
- Acting as a role model for all employees by continuously exhibiting a high level of service and attention to detail in all tasks Delegating tasks to employees
- Keeping day-to-day activities organised Ensuring company policies are followed. Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction. Providing leadership and direction to all employees. Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Assisting customers whenever necessary. Organizing employee schedule. Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
- Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
- Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission.
- Addressing employee problems on the job to ensure everyone is thriving in the workplace and satisfied with their job and work environment; Maintaining a safe and clean work environment Training employees in proper safety procedures and providing training updates as needed.
- Organizing promotions and spearheading marketing efforts by setting up displays and educating customers and employees on promotions or specials
- Managing projects as assigned and organizing teams to assist in these efforts
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Desired Candidate Profile
Advantmed India LLP
Founded in 2005 and based in Santa Ana, California, Advantmed India LLP, is a Healthcare Information Management Company that helps health plans, managed care organizations, and life insurance companies optimize revenue and improve quality outcomes. We are currently 1800+ employees globally and 900+ in India. You can visit our website www.advantmed.com to understand our organization better.
View Contact Details+