1. Day to Day functions
- Liaise with the sales team and Account management team to carry out timely invoicing of customers and maintain up-to-date billing system for US based clients
- Facilitate collection of invoices due by sending outstanding reminders and contacting clients
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Collect, track and present metrics, and drive process improvements.
- Revenue recognition at monthly level and support month and year end close for Revenue and AR.
2. Other Key Functions
- Contribute to improvements in collection projects by identifying any issues, proposing enhancements in tools and working on continuous improvement of collection protocol and process.
- Communicate internally or externally to identify issues and propose solutions for long term sustainability of processes
- Willing to create and implement standard operating procedures, quality guidelines and process workflows
3. Team Management
- Managing team and team workload , establishing priorities and performing regular audits to ensure existing policies and procedures are followed
- Act as an escalation point in resolving complex outstanding issues with internal and external stakeholders
4. Audit Support
- Liaison with US based auditors on global audits and providing inputs on revenue and AR
- Resolve queries and manage auditors expectation with minimum supervision
Required Candidate profile
- C.A / Inter CA - with 5+ years of experience in Revenue Recognition and Accounts Receivables with at least 1 year of experience in people management.
- Working experience in US based MNC
- Excellent Knowledge of US GAAP Revenue recognition.
- General Accounting knowledge, Ledger Management and Reconciliation
- Excellent oral and written English communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains
- Comfortable to work in 2:00 P.M. to 11:30 P.M. shift ( WITH OUT pick up and drop facilities )
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:CA - Any Specialization, ICWA (CMA)
Advantmed India LLP