Roles and responsibilities
- Immediate Joiners preferred (15 days-30 days)
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Software Application Programming and Maintenance Develop, maintain, enhance new and existing applications and products.
- Research, Learn, Suggest and Implement new Tools and Technologies.
- Write, unit test, and deploy code using established standards and procedures.
- Code Review and Optimization.
- Deliver Excellence at work and create error free code with less supervision.
- Drive solution mindset, work with the team and add value to them
- Manage requirement analysis and provide estimates.
- Display your readiness to change and work on new technologies.
- Apply knowledge of industry trends in Web application best practices, accessibility standards and developments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Candidate must be self - motivated and work independently with limited supervision.
Required Candidate profile
- Good Knowledge of SQL server programming. Analytical & Problem solving Skills.
- DotNet Core (.net Core), AngularJS, GIT, SVN, MySQL, Linux
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Advantmed India LLP
905- 909, Pride Icon,
Mundwa Road, Kharadi,
Pune - 411014.