- Sound experience on concepts of Software Test Engineering (Test designing), Verification, Validation, Testing Techniques for Web and Desktop applications.
- Should have good strong understanding of black box testing methodologies.
- Understanding in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load, performance and system testing.
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC.
- Provides feedback on software requirement documentation pertaining to software development projects.
- Experience of writing Test Scripts, Test Cases, Use Cases from requirement documents and mock-up.
- Intermediate SQL proficiency. Ability to understand the Stored Procedures and write queries for the test data extraction and manipulation.
- Good communication & analytical skills
Salary: INR Best As Per Industry Standard
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- The primary role of the position will be requirement understanding, test authoring, test data preparation and test execution on software developed.
- You will be responsible for developing test cases and maintaining test documentation.
- You will be required to work as part of a team and will be jointly responsible for assisting with test activities where required.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of testing issues within a complex project and organization.
- Complete the objectives of each assignment within the agreed time-frame.
- Responsible for system/function and integration testing.
- Defect reporting and tracking in the defect-tracking tool, such as JIRA.
- Raise questions / ambiguities related to requirements
- Maintain trace-ability matrix
- Escalate issues / risks to leads
- Keep the test artifacts up-to-date in central repository
- Maintain good relations with project team and peers
- Work closely with the Software Development Team.
- Use best practices across QA teams
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, B.Sc - Computers, BCA - Computers
Advantmed India LLP