Roles and responsibilitiesWe are hiring for team leader(female) for day shift. Please find the below mentioned key responsibilities:
- Create, manage, and maintain all necessary reports and dashboards to monitor the overall account data health and progress toward completing all identified account cleanup initiatives
- Accountable for the completion of all account Data Health Operations Requests within the guidelines of service level agreements (SLAs) established with business stakeholders.
- Publish and maintain all policies and procedures associated with account data health, monitor database for adherence to said policies and procedures, and implement corrective policy action as required.
- Perform regular bulk maintenance tasks to ensure all account data conforms to established standards Meet regularly with key account data stakeholders across company s business to understand current data health challenges and prioritize related data cleanup and acquisition efforts.
- Review all mass account data update/insert files submitted by business stakeholders for completeness (presence of all required/quality fields) accuracy (correct assignment of key planning data; EG: Business Group, Vertical/Division/Affiliation), and quality (duplicate analysis).
- Develop requirements for and perform initial user acceptance testing on all account related configuration and development changes submitted to company s Corporate IT organization Lead all account data enrichment efforts (financial data appends, vertical-specific data appends, etc.)
Required Candidate profileJob Specification:
- Experience in handling remote location team would be added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
- Very good convincing skills
- Coaching and motivation skills
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Advantmed India LLP
We are currently 1800+ employees globally and 2000+ in India.
Recruiter Name:Bharti Shivhare
Contact Company:Advantmed India LLP