ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate work and ensure compliance to all infrastructure standards and polices for various supplier proposed solutions.
- Analyse customer requirement for advance service products coordinate with business firms and develop appropriate voice solutions for customers.
- Collaborate with internal staff and supplier and develop product integration strategies.
- Design RFPs for project requirement, coordinate with vendors and evaluate bids to recommend appropriate product for select network.
- Perform analysis on trunk utility and optimize IP and PBX Communication server for capacity building.
- Coordinate with vendors, analyse appropriate product offering and develop new products and services for network.
- Assist management with all high priority projects and prepare technical presentations.
- Perform troubleshoot on all voice services for all LAN and WAN hardware modules and configure appropriate communication media modules.
- Monitor all customer inquiries and ensure appropriate resolution of same.
- Plan network capacity for network and perform troubleshoot on existing network.
- Analyse all security problems on network and develop new technologies to cater it.
- Provide troubleshooting & Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues on server
- Research questions using available information resources & inform of recurring problems
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Follow standard VoIP Policy
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare activity reports of his daily work
- During open source problem escalations, act as a liaison between users and Tier 2 support.
- Uptime monitoring of open source systems internally.
- Available 24X7 during downtime
Salary: INR As Per Industry Standard
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Technical Support Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have min Minimum 4+ years experience on Managing VoIP Infrastructure & Linux servers in enterprise environment
- Any Graduate, A technical degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience, Microsoft Certificate if any will good, course is require, English communication require
- Familiarity wih Hardware, Installation & toubleshooting. Also OpenSource & Windows Technology require, Server Daily Task and troubleshooting with opetaion taks
- Driving, Computer skills, Communication Skills, Co-operative to facility, Team player
- Hands-on experience of Asterisk based Clustered Dialer server (Queue Metrics, Asternic, Go-auto Dialer and Hosted dialer).
- Installation, configuration and management of VoIP and Dialer server,3CX Phone System.
- Good Understanding of SIP / IAX / VoIP Services
- Hands-on Experience on FreePBX / FreeSwitch
- Should have understanding of Call Center Environment
- Experience in Creating & Modifying IVR/Queue/RG/Trunk based on Campaign requirement
- Basic understanding of networking protocols, QoS etc.
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks: motivated to improve system design, performance, and overall user experience.
- Good knowledge and experience of backup and restoration of critical application and data in Telephony system environment.
- Good understanding of different call routing in VoIP Server, real-time troubleshooting of inbound and outbound call routing.
- Good knowledge of FTP and TFTP boot server. Configuration and management of various types of IP phones.
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Experience in bash scripting
- Experience in IPtables and fail2ban to protect the server from unauthenticated access.
- Knowledge of SIP and IAX2 based trunk configuration, outbound and inbound route configuration. Internal PBX connection.
- Good knowledge on VMware ESX or ESXi server
- Good knowledge in Configuration and administration of LAMP
- Good to have knowledge on High Availability , Quemetrics and Asternic for reporting.
- Shold have good Troubleshooting skills
- Experience in monitoring tools and working experience in SD Ticketing system"
Advantmed India LLP
We are currently 1800+ employees globally and 950+ in India.
You can visit our website www.advantmed.com to understand our organization better.
Recruiter Name:Bharti Shivhare
Contact Company:Advantmed India LLP