- Preparing report accurately
- Publishing Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports
- Contact ratio analysis and highlighting red flags found through analysis
- Time and shift adherence
- Meeting/exceeding set KRA goals
- Support activities as per SOP
- Adhoc tasks as assigned by Team Lead
- Handle emails and follow up with required departments to close loop
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduation. Undergraduate with relevant work experience can be considered.
- Candidates currently studying will NOT be considered
- Minimum 1 Year experience in BPO environment. Preferably as MIS or Support executive.
- Compute savvy, Good with Excel/MS Office.
- Good English communication
- Good in Advance Excel,
- Good analytical skills
Advantmed India LLP
We are currently 1800+ employees globally and 1000+ in India.
You can visit our website www.advantmed.com to understand our organization better.
Recruiter Name:Bharti Shivhare
Contact Company:Advantmed India LLP