- Perform data analytics to ensure data accuracy (business and technical compliance).
- Perform analytics using government program or other internal/external data. Responsible to stage internal/external data and present any exceptions or findings to stakeholders.
- Responsible for Data Mining, Mapping, Analysis, Transforming, Cleaning, Manipulating and Reporting throughout all form of Healthcare data.
- Identify data trends and patterns and present findings. Produce summaries of key data populations.
- Responsible for producing final data mapping documentation and requirements. Provide guidance to Data Operation Dept.
- Responsible for support and answer business questions and provide guidance to internal teams and/or customers.
Required Candidate profileJob Specification:
- A Drive For Data And Actionable Metrics
- Ability To Present Financial Data Using Detailed Reports And Charts
- Big Data Concepts
- Data Analysis
- Data Entry Management,
- Data Mining
- Data Visualization
- ETL/ETT/ETM Tools and Process
- Experience In Data Models And Reporting Packages
- Experience In Testing Etl Loads, Stored Procedures And Databases
- Experience In Working With Etl Applications, Data Pipelines, And Big Data
- Experience With Data Tracking, And Various Cdi Systems (I.E. Compass, 3M 360, Meditech, Iodine)
- Experience With Sql (Structured Query Language) Programming.
- Experience With Sql, Outsystems, Sharepoint, Visual Studio
- Hands-On Professional With Thorough Knowledge Of Scripting, Data Source Integration And Advanced Gui Development In Tableau.
- Knowledge Of Data Integration Tools, Sql, Talend, Bi Tools.
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2014 or above
- SQL Data Extraction
- Sql/Access Experience Highly Preferred.
- Strong Knowledge Of Tableau Server Architecture And Building Qvds And Qvws Applying Business Rules And Data Validations.
- Strong Ms Excel User, Capable Of Executing Complex Reporting Calculations; Additionally, Experience With A Business Intelligence Platform (Tableau, Domo, Birst, Etc.) Is An Advantage.
- Understands Data Confidentiality Principles And Follows Them To The Letter
- Validated Ability To Capture And Analyze Large Amounts Of Data At A Macro And Micro Level
1. Microsoft BI
2. Microsoft Certification
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Theological Studies
Master Degree in Computer Science
Shift : 2:PM to 11:30PM
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Process Flow Analyst
Desired Candidate Profile
Advantmed India LLP
We are currently 1800+ employees globally and 1000+ in India.
You can visit our website www.advantmed.com to understand our organization better. Also please find attached JD for your ready reference.