- Researches and analyzes diversified data to draw valid conclusions. Evaluates and implements new methods and techniques for operational improvement
- Leads projects that will enable their division to continually improve processes by identifying, sharing, implementing the best practices within and across sites. Act as team leader of various projects and participates on teams implementing new improvement processes
- Analyzes data using web tools and other Company software and prepares recommendations and reports to drive high-impact process improvement efforts
- Articulate reasons for forecast variance and recommend changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Study department work, vacation and absence records (shrinkage) for on-going historical trend analysis and offer recommendations for forecasting purposes
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Responsible for call volume monitoring and forecast adjusting by day by interval
- Works with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers in accordance with the company's policies, procedures, guidelines, and common practices
- Interface with call center leaders to understand the fast changing business needs and make updates where necessary
- Stay current on internal policies and procedures
- Effectively communicate with peers and those we support in the business to ensure high quality and timely completion of work requests
- Update workforce management and other data bases as changes occur
- Works with the Workforce Manager along with operations for forecast sign of
- Respond to management requests to produce what if scenarios
- Forecasting/advanced analytical role within a large volume, enterprise-level call center or captive finance and/or insurance strongly preferred
- Ability to create and manipulate data modeling and relational database structures for Workforce Management forecasting
- Ability to work with Business Intelligence databases (i.e. SQL, SAS, Informix, Cognos) and pull data from various sources
- Strong analysis skills, understanding complex formulas, data transformations, and record keys from multiple sources
- Requires resolving problems related to unexpected statistical anomalies and changing service level objectives by interpreting established methods and referring to past situations.
- Responds to customers needs by producing reports and resource plans with factual information and based on specified requirements
- Contacts with others in the company are required to explain, clarify and discuss the results of monitoring and performance feedback. Requires dealing tactfully in difficult situations and exchanging complex information to ensure an understanding of the issues.
- Recommendations on resource plans and action plans improve the delivery of the companys services to the customer.
- Involves a similar level of concentrated, intense levels of mental and sensory attention to monitor the operations and to produce reports and resource plans.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications preferred
- Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets with advanced formula application and database software (Advanced Excel and Access) experience required
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Good written communication skills
- Self-starter and independent. Team oriented and results driven
- Ability to interface with all levels of management
- Demonstrated complex problems solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Advantmed India LLP
Founded in 2005 and based in Santa Ana, California, Advantmed India LLP, is a Healthcare Information Management Company that helps health plans, managed care organizations, and life insurance companies optimize revenue and improve quality outcomes.
We are currently 1800+ employees globally and 1000+ in India.
You can visit our website www.advantmed.com to understand our organization better. Also please find attached JD for your ready reference.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Krithika K Kanoria
Contact Company:Advantmed India LLP
Address :402, PINNACLE BUSINESS PARK, CORPORATE ROAD, NR., AUDA GARDEN, PRAHLAD NAGAR, AHMEDABAD, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat - 380015,India