- Minimum of 3 of experience supporting software development as a change and release manager, release manager, configuration manager, software release engineer, or similar role.
- Manage the release process from inception to build to go-live
- Work closely with other internal teams, such as project management, test
- management and engineering to ensure on-time delivery
- Continuously examine existing processes, tools and practices, propose improvements
- Implement and maintain Continuous Integration processes and tools
- Provide timely releases per schedule or ad-hoc as needed
- Acts proactively to avoid/minimize risk
- Apply knowledge of industry trends
Salary: INR Best As Per Industry Standard
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Advantmed India LLP
We are currently 1800+ employees globally and 900+ in India.
You can visit our website www.advantmed.com to understand our organization better.