- Handling customer complaints and resolving issues that employees are not authorized to handle on their own.
- Dealing with schedule changes, employee call-ins, and other staffing issues.
- Filling in for absent employees as needed to ensure smooth operation of the business.
- Acting as a role model for all employees by continuously exhibiting a high level of service and attention to detail in all tasks. Delegating tasks to employees.
- Keeping day-to-day activities organised.
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
- Organizing employee schedule.
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed. Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
- Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission. Addressing employee problems on the job to ensure everyone is thriving in the workplace and satisfied with their job and work environment
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Training employees in proper safety procedures and providing training updates as needed
- Organizing promotions and spearheading marketing efforts by setting up displays and educating customers and employees on promotions or specials
- Managing projects as assigned and organizing teams to assist in these efforts
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Manage WFM personnel
- Communication to and from Operations and other support departments
- Collection & Analysis & Reporting of project/agent/department performance statistics
- Manage long term forecast/staff plan and lead monthly staff and budget meeting
- Work with HR, Recruiting & Training to coordinate hiring and training of new employees
- Oversee communication to new hires on schedule process
- Oversee short-term workload forecasting
- Oversee proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, overtime and downtime
- Oversee intraday management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real time workload requirements, and call routing to manage performance
- a. Analyze and report historical data and trends and develop forecast models
- b. Generate long and short term forecasts models
- c. Manage employee information changes
- d. Manage proactive approval and denial of discretionary activities such as vacations, trainings, meetings
- e. Lead daily and weekly staffing review meetings with management and intraday analyst detailing previous and current week's performance and forecasted performance of remainder of current week and next week, while also identifying risks
- f. Generate new forecast when current day forecast has high deviation from actual
- g. Fill overtime and under time availability
- Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives
- Oversee analysis and reporting of employee performance including adherence
- Recognizes and recommends operational and support improvements
- Bring efficiency in internal business processes of each level through automation
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Advantmed India LLP
We are currently 1800+ employees globally and 900+ in India.
You can visit our website www.advantmed.com to understand our organization better.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Krithika K Kanoria
Contact Company:Advantmed India LLP
Address :402, PINNACLE BUSINESS PARK, CORPORATE ROAD, NR., AUDA GARDEN, PRAHLAD NAGAR, AHMEDABAD, Ahmedabad, Gujarat