Organization: Advantmed India LLP
Function/SBU: Medical Record Review
Base Location: Pune
Reporting Manager: Manager - MRR
Role: Operations, Quality, Project Management, Team Management
Primary Purpose: Responsible for operations management, Project management, quality management with Medical Record Review department.
Key Job outcomes:
- Effectively manage the operations management and performance management of agents as well as TLs.
- Successfully implement strategies decided by the management.
- Monitoring and taking decisions to drive production and accuracy
- Queue monitoring and allocation
- Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives
- Coach and help develop team members.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration with TLs.
- Assure that the team members have the necessary education and training to effectively participate on the team.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers as necessary.
- Familiarize the team with the Client needs, specifications and design targets.
- Escalate issues which cannot be resolved by the team (escalation management)
- Documentation of meetings/updates.
- Performance management Agent and campaign level.
- Reporting to Asst. Director Clinical Operations all functional.
- Interfacing with finance, Human resources, administration team members and software development teams of for all operational communication.
- Coordination with clients (if required).
- Graduation in any stream.
- Trained on Advanced excel tools and other reporting tools.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
Pioneering, Affability, Persuasiveness, Friendliness, Positive, Rapport, Communication, Activity, Restlessness, Alertness, Urgency, Ebullience, Animation, Flexibility, Persistence, Independence, Strong Will, Adventurousness, Boldness, Courage, Venturesome
Tangible, measurable results must be obtained despite opposition or resistance to their accomplishment. There is pressure to meet deadlines in an environment laced with a wide variety of problems and unexpected interruptions.
The Job Profile indicates that the job requirement is for a person who is inspirational, manipulative and has the drive to achieve. The job is likely to require that tangible, measurable results are to be obtained through other, wherein one will not have any direct control. There is a need of high Relationship building skills. There may be necessity to be flexible to work in time zones as per the need of stakeholders. May need to work in an environment laced with a wide variety of problems and high ambiguity. Communication and people skills are also important aspects of the job. The person fulfilling this role should be self-starting, People facing, imaginative, direct, influential, team player and self-confident. Independence, mobility, activity, pace and authority are also factors which could be important to this position.
Experienced - 5 years in Supervisory Role, out of which at least 3 years in people management. Must be from MEDICAL CODING INDUSTRY.
(Flexibility to stretch and work in a 24 X 7 environment is a MUST)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Advantmed India LLP
We are currently 1800+ employees globally and 900+ in India.
You can visit our website www.advantmed.com to understand our organization better.